Total time: 30 minutes
6.8 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
168g - Almond Flour
2.5 tb - Coconut Flour
¾ tb - Spice, cinnamon
¾ tb - Ginger, fresh, grated
⅛ tsp - Spices, cloves, ground
⅛ tsp - Spices, nutmeg, ground
⅛ tsp - Salt, table
⅓ tsp - Baking soda
¾ cup - Monk fruit Sweetener
⅓ cup - Butter, reduced fat, 40% fat, reduced salt
⅓ tb - Syrup, maple, flavoured, sugar free
⅓ tb - Soy milk, plain, low fat
Large mixing bowl, Baking sheets, Parchment paper, Hand mixer, Cling wrap, Oven
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Cream together the butter and monk fruit sweetener until light and fluffy, using a hand mixer.
3. Add the maple syrup and slowly add the dry ingredients until the mixture is combined completely.
4. Slowly pour the soy milk until the dough comes together. Form the dough into a ball, cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
5. Heat the oven to 170C. Line two baking sheets with baking parchment and set them aside
6. Shape the dough into 20 balls using the palm of your hands. Space each ball out on the baking sheets.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
8. Transfer in a serving plate and serve!
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 115g