Baked Egg with Vegetable Noodles and Ricotta Cheese
Total time: 20 minutes
5.4 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
3 tsp - Oil, olive
400g - Sweet potato, orange, peeled, julienned or spiralized into noodles
1 pc - Large, peppers, sweet, green, julienned
1 small - Small, avocado, thinly sliced
4 large - Egg, whole
¼ tsp - Spices, pepper, black
¼ tsp - Salt, table
½ tsp - Spices, pepper, red or cayenne
½ cup - Cheese, ricotta, reduced fat, crumbled
¼ cup - Parsley, fresh, finely chopped
Oven, Ramekins, Bowl, Chopping board, Knife, Julienne peeler or Spiralizer
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease four ramekins with a teaspoon of olive oil and set aside.
3. Combine the sweet potato, green pepper and avocado in a bowl and drizzle with two teaspoons of olive oil and mix. Put the vegetable noodle into the prepared ramekins.
4. Carefully crack an egg into the centre of each ramekin. Season it with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
5. Bake the egg with vegetable noodles for about 10- 15 mins or until the egg whites are set.
6. Top with crumbled ricotta cheese and garnish with parsley before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 257g