Total time: 15 minutes
5.2 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1 ¼ cup - Chickpea, drained, rinsed
200g - Chinese cabbage (Petchay tagalog), sliced thinly
2 stalks - Fresh celery, thin sliced
100g - Red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
1 pc (approx 80g) - Medium ripe tomato, seeded, julienned
1 tbsp - Olive oil
½ tbsp - Fish sauce
6 pcs - Calamondin (calamansi), juiced
1 tsp - Coconut syrup
2 tbsp - Water
½ tbsp - Sesame seed, toasted
Measuring cups and spoons, knife, chopping board, mixing bowl and wooden or metal spoon.
1. Mix the olive oil, fish sauce, calamansi juice, coconut syrup and water in a small bowl until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Combine the chickpeas, Chinese cabbage, celery, tomato, and red bell pepper in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle the dressing on the top of the salad and toss to coat evenly.
4. Transfer onto serving plates.
5. Sprinkle toasted sesame seed on top. Serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 161g