Corn and Tuna Temaki
Total time: 10 minutes
5.0 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
½ can - Fish, tuna, light, canned in oil, without salt, drained
80g - Corn, sweet, yellow, canned, drained, rinsed
1 (approx. 15 g) - Medium, onions, spring or scallions, finely chopped
3 tb - Salad dressing, sesame
A dash - Sauce, hot chili, sriracha
½ - Small, avocado, thinly sliced
½ pc - Cucumber, with peel, cut into matchstick
1 - Small, carrot, cut into matchstick
5.2g - Nori (seaweed)
10 leaves - Lettuce, butterhead
Mixing bowl, Chopping board, Knife
1. Combine corn, tuna, scallions, sesame dressing and hot sauce in a bowl. Stir to coat evenly. Set aside.
2. Cut 1 square nori sheet into half so, it turns into two rectangular sheets.
1. Take 1 pc of the nori sheet and line two leaves of lettuce on top of the nori sheet.
2. Add about a tablespoon of corn tuna salad over the lettuce and spread it evenly.
3. Layer two avocado slices, carrots, and cucumber.
4. Roll the bottom left corner up to the middle of the top edge of the nori to form a triangle. Continue rolling until you form a cone shape.
5. Dap the tip end with a few drops of water to help secure the folds.
6. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 287g