Creamy Broccoli and Bean Soup
Total time: 25 minutes
5.2 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1 tb - Oil, olive
2 pcs - Garlic, clove, minced
1 pc - Small, onions, minced
1 pcs - Peppers, hot chili, green, finely chopped
680g - Broccoli, cut into florets
¾ cup - Beans, white, mature seeds, canned, drained
½ tsp - Spice, oregano
3 cups - Water
1 dash - Salt, table
1 pinch - Pepper, black
¼ cup - Cream, sour, reduced fat
½ cup - Cheese, parmesan, shredded
Cooking pot, Chopping board, Knife
1. Heat the oil in a cooking pot, add onion and garlic and sauté until caramelized.
2. Add the broccoli, white beans, spice oregano and water. Season with salt, pepper and boil for 10 mins.
3. Transfer the mixture into a blender and puree until smooth.
4. Return the pureed broccoli mixture into the cooking pot and Stir in the reduced-fat sour cream. Simmer for 2 mins.
5. Remove from the heat and ladle into the serving bowl and garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 302g