Creamy Chicken with Vegetables and Noodles
Total time: 20 minutes
5.9 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
2 ½ cup - Noodles, egg, spinach, cooked
1 ¼ cup - Vegetables, mixed, frozen
6 tb - Spring onion, raw, finely chopped
1 tb - Oil, olive
1 container (170g) - Yogurt, Greek, plain, non-fat
1 ¼ cup - Soy milk, plain, low fat
200g - Chicken, rotisserie, bbq, breast meat only, cube cut
½ tsp - Spices, garlic powder
¼ tsp - Pepper, black
Non-stick saucepan, Cooking pot, Colander, Chopping board, Knife
1. Boil the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Toss in the mixed vegetables and green onions. Sauté for 4 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Add the non-fat Greek yoghurt and soy milk gradually and stir until well blended.
4. Stir in chicken, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer for 4 mins.
5. Add the noodles and toss until evenly coated.
6. Dish up and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 356g