Easy Peasy Stuffed Tomato with Brown Rice
Total time: 30 minutes
5 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
4 pcs whole - Tomato
200g - Frozen mixed vegetables
4 cloves - Garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon - Olive oil
20g - Cashew nuts
1 tablespoon - Oyster sauce
4 rice bowls - Brown rice
Oven, Stove, Weighing Scale, Chopping board, Knives, Sauté Pan, Bowls, Spatula, Metal Spoon
1. Slice off the top of the tomatoes and remove the flesh and seeds.
2. Heat up the olive oil in a sauté pan, add the garlic and fry until fragrant.
3. Add in the frozen mixed vegetables, cashew nuts and oyster sauce. Fry the vegetables until cooked.
4. Stuff the tomatoes with the stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts, and bake in oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
5. Complete the meal by serving it with brown rice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 352g