Nutritious Fruit and Barley Dessert
Total time: 25 minutes
7 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1000g - Pearled barley (soaked for 12 hours)
50g - Sweet potato, chopped into cubes
50g - Papaya, cut into cubes
100g - White fungus, washed and soaked
⅓ cup - Fresh longan, shell removed and pitted
2L - Water
Stove, Measuring Cup, Weighing Scale, Chopping Board, Knives, Pot, Bowls, Spatula, Metal Spoons
1. Rinse the soaked barley and boil it in water for about 20 minutes.
2. Add in sweet potatoes and continue to let it boil.
3. Once the barley and sweet potatoes are soft, add in the white fungus, mixing all the ingredients well.
4. Then add in the papaya cubes and longan and mix well.
5. Serve this dessert hot, warm or chilled according to your liking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 203.3g