Grilled Peanut Butter and Pear Sandwich
Total time: 10 minutes
7.4 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1 tb - Peanut butter, crunchy, no added sugar or salt
¼ cup - Pears, raw, thinly sliced
2 slice - Bread, whole-wheat
¼ cup - Carrots, raw, peeled and cut into sticks
Sandwich maker, Chopping board, Knife
1. Pre-heat the sandwich maker at medium temperature.
2. Spread the peanut butter on both slices of bread.
3. Arrange the sliced pear on one slice. Top with the second slice of bread, peanut butter-side-down.
4. Put the sandwich in the sandwich maker. Close the lid and grill for 4-5 minutes or until the bread is golden and crispy.
5. Slice diagonally, plate and serve with carrot sticks on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 155g