Grilled Pesto Cod with Corn and Peas
Total time: 25 minutes
5.46 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
360g - Fish, cod, Atlantic, fillet
4 tb - Sauce, basil pesto
1 dash - Salt, table
1 pinch - Pepper, black
1 ½ cup - Peas, green, frozen
2 cup - Corn, sweet, yellow, canned, whole kernel, drained
2 pcs - Radish, red, thinly sliced
1 tb - Butter, without salt
Non-stick grill pan, Saucepan, Chopping board, Knife
1. Season the cod fillet with salt and pepper and spread the pesto sauce over the fish.
2. Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium flame and place the cod on the grill.
3. Grill each side of the cod for 5 mins. Set aside.
4. Heat the unsalted butter in a saucepan and add the green peas, corn and red radish. Sauté for 3 to 5 mins.
5. Serve the grilled pesto cod on a serving plate with corn, green peas and red radish on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 269g