Konjac Noodles with Chicken and Spinach
Total time: 25 minutes
5.34 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
400g - Konjac, noodles
360g - Chicken, breast, skinless ,boneless, meat only, raw
2 tb - Oil, olive
⅛ tsp - Salt, table
⅛ tsp - Pepper, black
4 pcs - Garlic, cloves
½ cup - Soup, chicken broth, less/reduced sodium, ready to serve
1 pc - Lemon, fresh
10 cup - Spinach, raw
⅓ cup - Cheese, low-sodium, cheddar or Colby
Large saucepan with lid, Chopping board, Knife
1. Cook the konjac noodles according to the directions on the package. Set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken breast, salt and pepper. Fry until the centre is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, lemon juice and zest. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
5. Add the spinach and the cooked konjac noodles. Cover and let stand until the spinach is just wilted.
6. Dish up, garnish with shredded cheddar cheese on top and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 348g