Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Total time: 10 minutes
5.1 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
2 cup - Soy milk, plain, low fat
¼ tsp - Spice, cinnamon
¼ tsp - Vanilla extract
2 cup - Quinoa, cooked
1 pc - Small banana, thinly sliced
1 pc (2" dia) - Kiwifruit, green, peeled and diced
¼ cup - Strawberries, quarter
1 tb - Syrups, maple
Cooking pot with lid, Bowl, Chopping board, Knife
1. Cook the quinoa as directed on the package. Set aside.
2. Combine the soy milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Equally divide the cooked quinoa into serving bowls.
4. Pour equal portions of the milk mixture into each bowl of quinoa.
5. Top each bowl with banana, kiwi, strawberry and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 286g