Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea with Tahini dressing
Total time: 30 minutes
5.3 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1 - Small head cauliflower, florets
1 can - Chickpeas, drained, washed with water
1 tbsp - Olive oil
pinch - Salt
½ tsp - Freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp - Cumin, ground
¼ tsp - Curry powder
⅛ tsp - Cinnamon, ground
2 - Medium size tomato fresh, diced
⅓ cup - Raisins
1 tbsp - Parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup - Tahini (sesame paste)
¼ cup - Water
¼ cup - Lemon Juice
1 clove - Garlic, minced
pinch - Salt
Measuring cups and spoons, chopping board, knife, mixing bowl, baking tray, aluminum foil, blender, stainless steel cooking spoon and serving plate.
1. Preheat the oven to 260 degrees C.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil, salt, ground pepper, cumin, curry powder and cinnamon together.
3. Place the mixture on a baking tray lined with foil. Spread out evenly and bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir thoroughly once after 5 minutes.
4. Combine the tomatoes, raisins and parsley in a large bowl. Stir in the roasted cauliflower and chickpea mixture. Mix well and set aside.
How to make the Tahini Dressing:
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
How to plate:
1. Spoon a ⅓ cup portion of the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas onto a serving plate and drizzle with the tahini dressing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 150g