Roasted Sweet Potato, Spinach and Feta Salad
Total time: 30 minutes
7.7 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
1 pc - Large sweet potato, orange, plain, peeled, cubed
1 tb - Oil, olive
1 dash - Salt, table
1 pinch - Pepper, black
5 tb - Nuts, pistachios, roasted, unsalted, coarsely chopped
200g - Spinach, baby, fresh, raw
½ cup - Cheese, feta, crumbled
6 tb - Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil Dressing (store brought)
Large bowl, Chopping board, Knife, Baking sheet, Oven
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Toss the sweet potato with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, and bake for another 8 minutes, or until golden brown but not mushy. Set aside and leave to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cooled roasted sweet potato, spinach, pistachio nuts and feta cheese.
4. Drizzle with the dressing balsamic vinegar & olive oil then toss.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 304g