Tomato and Chicken Pita Bread Pizza
Total time: 15 minutes
5.1 grams of fibre per serving
This recipe may contain common and less common allergens, such as soy / dairy products / wheat / eggs / nuts / shellfish.
4 pcs - Regular round, bread, pita, wholemeal
4 tb - Tomato sauce, canned, no salt added
90g - Tomato, cherry, quartered
1 cup - Chicken, canned, drained
4 tbsp - Basil, fresh, finely chopped
2 tb - Olives, black, sliced into rings
½ cup - Cheese, mozzarella, low sodium, shredded
Oven, Chopping board, Knife, Baking tray
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. Place the pita bread on a baking tray.
3. Spread with 1 tbsp tomato sauce on each pita bread.
4. Top with chicken, cherry tomato, basil, olives and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 8- 10 minutes. Serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
1 serving = about 164g